Benefits of NCCSQA Membership
As a member of NCCSQA, you will receive:
- The QA Communique newsletter each quarter
- Access to online membership directory
- A discount on registration for 4 Quarterly Meetings (open to members and non-members)
- 11 Issues and Methods discussion meetings (open to members only)
- The opportunity to join the Welcome Federal Credit Union (http://www.welcomecu.org/)
- And the opportunity to be part of a group that promotes development of quality assurance professionals.
The cost of membership is modest - $25* per year, $15** for student memberships.
The membership year runs from January 1 through December 31.
* For our renewing members:
If you would like to renew your Chapter membership online, please sign in, click on the My Account link that will appear in the menu above, then click the Renew Now button on the account page. (If the button does not appear, you do not owe dues at this time.) Online transactions are safe and secure. Website accounts have been created for all Chapter members. If you do not remember your logon information, you may request a reminder. If you have any questions regarding online payment of your Chapter dues, please contact email@example.com.
Applicants for student membership rates must be part-time or full-time students, enrolled in an accredited institution, and not currently employed in the quality profession. A copy of a valid student ID or a letter from a faculty member confirming student status must accompany the membership form. Please note student memberships are non-voting memberships. Student memberships can be upgraded to full, voting membership at any time by paying the difference in dues.
If you have any questions regarding membership, please contact our Membership Chair, Edwina Bruce, at firstname.lastname@example.org